1. While entering the libraryexcept laptops, the Readers are not allowed to carry their personal belongings(bags, brief-cases, parcels etc.) and eatable items (biscuits, cookies, fruits,chocolates, cold drinks, tea/coffee, etc.). Their belongings should be kept atthe entrance gate of library, near the circulation counter.
2. Always carry your library IdentityCard / Bar Coded Smart Card, when you visit the library, failing so will forbidyour entry to library.
3. Use of cell phone andsmoking inside the library is strictly prohibited.
4. Books or other materialstaken from the stacks should not be re-shelved by the readers. Please leave iton the tables to avoid misfiling.
5. Readers should not deface,mark, cut, mutilate or damage library material in any way. If anyone is founddoing so, he/she will be charged with the full replacement cost of damagedmaterial and may lead to suspension of library account and be barred fromentering the library.
6. Readers should maintainpeace in the library and should not disturb other users in any way. Louddiscussions are not allowed.
7. Library’s computingfacilities and database access is meant, only for BVM faculty members,students, staff only.
8. Readers are requested tohandle the Library property carefully to avoid damage.
9. Readers leaving thelibrary should allow the library/security staff to examine them personally andtheir belongings.