Welcome to Computer Engineering Department
Computer Engineering Department Vision
Produce globally employable Computer Engineers having core values and aptitude to innovate.
Computer Engineering Department Mission
1. Revise curricula regularly to incorporate relevant technology advances while also maintaining strong emphasis on fundamentals.
2. Deliver quality technical education by regularly reforming policies, systems and processes at all levels.
3. Promote innovative and best practices at all levels and create an environment in which research and partnerships with industries flourish.
4. Imbibe core values.
5. Foster faculty and staff members to meet challenges.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of (BE) Computer Engineering Program
1. Make technical contribution to the design, development, and production of computing systems.
2. Engage in lifelong learning with leadership qualities, professional ethics, and soft skills.
3. Adapt state of the art development in the field of computer engineering.
Computer engineering program commenced in 1991. Department of Computer Engineering is progressing at a rapid pace with the development in terms of infra-structure facilities, upgraded curriculum and learned faculty. Besides offering undergraduate (B. E. in Computer Engineering) it also offers Post Graduation in Computer Engineering. The department is privileged to have a highly experienced faculty.
BVM Engineering College has been granted academic autonomy by UGC with effect from academic year 2015-16. With the involvement of experienced academicians, industry experts and alumni, Computer Engineering Department has designed a new curriculum to meet the current industry needs.
The department has well-equipped laboratories comprising of computers with latest configuration and dedicated class rooms. The whole campus is fully networked with fiber backbone and Wi-Fi.
Department organizes remedial classes for academically weak students, various expert talks and workshops on emerging technologies like PHP, Mobile Application development, Python programming, IoT, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics etc.Regular and rigorous mentoring of students is done by faculty members.