Ø MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE
- Appointed as faculty, in BVM College, submit a copy of appointment letter with recent passport size photograph for Bar Coded smartcard and library tickets.
- As student, produce your tuition fee receipt of BVM college, you can get the library tickets and Identity card. After getting enrollment number, Bar Coded smart card will also be issued.
Ø PROCEDURE FOR BORROWING BOOK/S OR PERIODICALS
- Select the desired book/s from Display Terminal OR from WEB OPAC, the Terminal is located near the Circulation Desk. WEB OPAC - http://10.10.14.99/ webOPAC/
- Choose the book/s, PERSONALLY from the stack, (TOTALLY OPEN ACCESS SYSTEM) sign in the book card, which is available at the back side of the book. Submit your library tickets and Identity Card / Smart Card with selected Book/s at the Circulation Desk.
- Before leaving the counter, the member shall satisfy himself/herself as to whether the book lend to him/her, is in sound condition and if it is not, he/she shall immediately bring matter to the library staff, otherwise he/she is liable to be held responsible for the replacement of the book, by a sound copy or pay such compensation as may fixed by the Principal Sir.
Ø PROCEDURE FOR NO DUE CERTIFICATE
- As a Faculty, submit your application through our Principal Sir, Along with library tickets.
- As a Student, produce your transcript along with library tickets.
Ø PROCEDURE FOR REFUND OF CAUTION MONEY DEPOSITE
- Collect the Caution Money Deposit (CMD) FORM, from our Administrative Office.
- Produce filled CMD Form along with Transcript, at the Library.
- After getting the signature of the Librarian & Professor in Charge, Library, submit the CMD form to our Administrative Office.