Program Educational Objectives (PEO's)
1. Plan, design, execute, operate and maintain civil engineering projects within specified time, cost
2. Use of innovative material practices and techniques for sustainable eco-friendly and life-line
3. Manage resources and demonstrate commitment to professional work.
4. Adapt state of art development and R & D in the field of civil engineering.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO's)
- - Design civil engineering structures using relevant codes of practice, materials, techniques and software.
- - Follow human values and ethics with team spirit in every civil engineering project undertaken.
- - Adapt state-of-the-artpractices and materials in the field of civil engineering